Saturday, October 15, 2011

Welp, this is it!

I figure now that we've been married about 2 and 1/2 months, I better follow the crowd and get one of these here blogs.
Since ya know, I have all the time in the world.
A little intro into Ryan and mine's day-to-day lives...
Right now I'm teaching Special Education at an elementary school. The students are the loves of my life and then some! They brighten my day and give me the greatest joy. I'm always learning from them and surprised by their hilarious antics! Ryan is going to school full time and is entering the Aerospace Engineering program (crazy, huh? he is fantastic at math, if anyone needs a tutor). We go to school all day and then come home to our pet snake, Hissy and our furball friend, Sullivan (Sully). He is constantly entertaining and never leaves our side! His current mission in life includes growing and climbing things. Everything. Oh how we love him so.
Ryan and I pretty much spend our time dancing to music in our livingroom, driving to the mountains for scenic hikes and
doing massive amounts of homework.
Well, there ya go. That's us! The Harvey's.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm glad you jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog. Love hearing about your life! haha (Hope that's not too weird...)

    ReplyDelete